Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope
1. These Terms of Sale apply exclusively to individuals, companies and corporations.
Conflicting or differing from our terms and conditions of the customer, we only accept if we expressly agree in writing to the validity.
§ 2 contract conclusion
1. Our information on goods and prices within each order process are subject to change and non-binding.
Rather, you first make a binding purchase offer through your order, which still requires acceptance by us.
Only with the acceptance of your order does the purchase contract for the goods effectively come about.
2. Your order will be accepted by us, insofar and by confirming the shipment of the goods by e-mail.
§ 3 Cancellation Policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you have taken possession of the goods / goods.
- if you have ordered a good / goods in a single order and the goods / goods are delivered uniformly
- if you have ordered several goods in a single order and the goods are delivered separately
- If there are more than one of the alternatives above, the withdrawal period will not start until you have taken possession of the last good or the last partial or final lot
To exercise your right of withdrawal you must write us an e-mail.
Arts&Scents, Schwandweg 5, 90766 Fuerth, Germany
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a non-necessary handling of them to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§ 4 Delivery
1. Standard deliveries are made in Germany from our distribution warehouse to the delivery address specified in the order. Not possible is the delivery to PO Box addresses.
The order costs within Germany are always 6.00 Euro. This amount includes the shipping costs, as well as the processing fees.
With a standard delivery within Germany via DHL or Hermes your order will be delivered within 5 - 10 working days.
2. Standard deliveries to addresses outside Germany (worldwide) are 15 Euro. This amount includes the shipping costs, as well as the processing fees.
With an international standard delivery via DHL, your order will be delivered within 10 - 20 working days.
3. If you require an express delivery, please contact us via e-mail.
4. Public holidays within Germany (as well as international country-specific holidays) have an effect on the delivery date of your order and lead to a delay in delivery.
§ 5 claims for defects
1. The product illustrations do not always have to match the appearance of the delivered products.
In particular, changes in the appearance and finish of the products may occur after the manufacturer has renewed the range. Claims for defects do not exist insofar as the changes are reasonable for the customer.
2. If the goods are subject to defects, we will, within a reasonable period of time, remedy the defect; either for replacement or for the elimination of defects.
If the supplementary performance chosen by you is only possible with disproportionate costs, we are entitled to make supplementary performance in another form. The expenses required for supplementary performance are borne by us.
If the subsequent performance fails, you have the option of canceling the purchase or reducing the purchase price.
3. Defective goods are to be returned to us, unless you have decided to reduce the purchase price.
4. Claims for defects expire within 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods.
5. The costs for the return in case of a defect shall be borne by us.
§ 6 damages
Compensation for breach of an obligation under the contractual relationship is to be made under the legal conditions. The same applies to claims for damages based on the product liability law. All instructions on the packaging and covers must be observed. For a different application and / or handling no liability is accepted.
§ 7 Miscellaneous
1. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
2. German law applies to our customers in Germany. For customers resident abroad, the purchase right of the country in which the customer usually resides.
3. Claims and complaints can be asserted under the address in § 3.
Collection and use of personal data
We collect your personal data during order processing, when visiting the application / website, when using the protected area, when subscribing / unsubscribing to our newsletter, when participating in competitions and in any kind of contact.
This helps us to make your shopping experience on artsscents.com as individual as possible and to constantly improve our service. We use your personal data to process the order, to deliver the goods, to check the creditworthiness (to process the payment) to prevent misuse of our website and to provide you with personal product, service and offer information according to your purchasing behavior.
Of course, we only use your personal data for advertising purposes if you have not objected to such advertising at the time of purchase or at a later date.
Cookies and other internet technologies
Your shopping history is used for personal product recommendations on artsscents.com. This includes in particular articles and product categories that you have already looked at, searched or bought. All information collected for this purpose is stored anonymously and a conclusion on your person is not possible.
If you do not want to allow cookies on your currently used device, to stop receiving cookies in the future, or to delete already-received cookies from your hard drive, you can use your web browser to make settings such that existing cookies are deleted or you no longer receive new cookies receive.
Order processing (buy on artsscents.com)
If you place an order on artsscents.com, we need some information from you. We process your personal data as far as this is necessary for the performance of our contractual services.
Billing data for orders can be transmitted to third parties, as far as this is necessary for the purpose of debt collection. In particular, we reserve the right to assign our claim to a debt collection agency or to assign it to us to collect our claim. We also reserve the right to provide information about outstanding payments to credit bureaus. Of course, this will always be done in strict compliance with legal requirements.
Your address and order data will be processed by us for our own marketing purposes. You may of course process the processing or use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time by an informal message
For our customers registered with Arts&Scents, shopping at artsscents.com will be a special experience. Signing up is free and opens the door to your personal space with many of my Arts&Scents benefits. All you have to do is give your e-mail address and a personal password and security question once. In addition, you can decide for yourself which personal information you entrust to us in addition. The more we know about you, the better we can respond to your needs and the greater the comfort we can offer you on artsscents.com.
What does a secure password look like? A secure password should be chosen randomly and contain all characters and special characters.
Your password should be at least eight characters long, contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters, and be changed every three months.
Spam and phishing
Avoid sending passwords, login or account details via email. Confidential data, such as passwords should generally not be passed on to third parties due to possible misuse! Never answer unknown advertising emails and do not click on links contained therein. This will confirm to the spammer that your address actually exists and is being used.
By separate declaration you can give us one or more consent.
By signing up, you agree that Arts & Scents uses the information stored on your customer account as well as usage data, for your own market and opinion research.
Safety in case of abuse
If someone tries to trick you and us with your credit card or your PayPal account, please follow the instructions of your credit card company or PayPal and inform us immediately at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Most credit card companies and / or PayPal cover under certain conditions all damages that result from misuse of your credit card or your PayPal account.
Changes to this statement
Questions about privacy
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions or privacy, please write an email to email@example.com